1722: Samuel Fletcher, then a housewright, sold to Nathaniel Billings, a Concord yeoman.
1723: Only a few months after purchasing the house, Billings sold to Zachariah Parker of Sudbury, described as a husbandman.Less than two weeks later, Parker sold to Nathaniel Coleburn, a housewright.
1730: Nathaniel Coleburn sold to John Farrar, a Concord worsted comber.
1740: John Farrar sold the property back to Nathaniel Coleburn.
1747: John Breed, a Concord cordwainer, bought the property from Coleburn.
1769: Samuel Whitney bought the house and property from John Breed.
Last updated: May 24, 2016