Maritime Heritage Program
2007 NHLPA Program: Notices of Availability and Fact Sheets
Please see below for the Notice of Availability and Fact Sheet (in one pdf) for each lighthouse made available through the 2007 National Historic Lighthouse Preservation Act Program.
- Penfield Reef Lighthouse - Recommended for transfer to Beacon Preservation, Inc.
- Saybrook Breakwater Light
- Bellevue Range Rear Tower Structure - No applications; returned to USCG
- Michigan City East Pierhead Light - Recommended for transfer to City of Michigan City
- Whaleback Ledge Light - Transferred to American Lighthouse Foundation
- Cleveland East Ledge: see 2010 program year - To be sold at auction by GSA
- Duluth Harbor South Breakwater Inner Light Tower - Sold at auction by GSA
- Brandywine Shoal Light
- Execution Rocks Light Station - Transferred to Historically Significant Structures, Inc.
- West Bank Light - Sold at auction by GSA
- Cleveland Harbor East Pierhead Light - Sold at auction by GSA
- Conneaut Harbor West Breakwater Light - No applications; to be sold at auction by GSA