There are a few ways to donate. You can give directly to one of Alaska's national parks by visiting their websites through the parklands page, or through one of the methods listed below.
- You can make a gift to benefit Alaska's parklands to our primary non-profit, tax exempt partner, Alaska Geographic. The advantage of making your donation to Alaska Geographic is that the amount will be deposited in an interest-bearing account to assist projects or programs as requested and prioritized by park managers.
- Donate to a park friends group.
- Contribute through a purchase at a park bookstore.
- Donate to the National Park Foundation, our Congressionally-chartered national philanthropic partner.
- Donate to support our national programs.