Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle is located in an urban setting.
- In case of an emergency, call 911.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Although Pioneer Square has a reputation as a dangerous area, by in large the public corridor areas are as safe as anywhere else in Seattle.
- Be careful crossing busy streets.
- Watch your step. Seattle has many uneven surfaces.
- Guard your valuables. Do not leave them unattended. If you have driven to the park, keep all valuables out of site. Better yet, take them with you and always lock your car.
- To help protect park resources and ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone, please follow park rules and posted regulation.
- Pets are not allowed in the visitor center, unless designated as a service animal.
- Please dispose of your garbage or recyclables in designated bins, or take it with you when you leave.
- February 22, 2010; The laws of this state prohibit the possession of firearms in this park. For those regulations, you may read Section 2.4 of Title 36 of the Code of Federal Regulations, or call or e-mail this park.