Trailhead Parking Lots
East Trailhead: 540 North County Line Road, Gary, IN 46403.
West Trailhead: No parking available.
East Trailhead: 41.614961, -87.220661 (Decimal Degrees).
West Trailhead: 41.606822, -87.261051 (Decimal Degrees).
Need to Know
Hours & Information
- Open daily from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Free (no access fee).
- There is a separate entrance to the parking lot off of County Line Road just north of the main West Beach entrance. Do not take the main West Beach entrance road.
- Bikes are allowed.
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed.
- Pets are permitted on a leash (6' or shorter).
- Trail is not wheelchair accessible.
- Trail surface is paved.
- The paved parking lot at the east trailhead has 8 parking spaces.
- There are no restrooms or potable water source at the east trailhead.
- There is no parking lot or amenities at the west trailhead.
- Stay on the trail to protect the wildlife and yourself.
- Always wear a helmet when riding a bike.