The North Channel Bridge is located on Cross Bay Boulevard at the Joseph P. Addabbo Memorial Bridge. This popular fishing spot also has a kayak launch.
The North Channel Bridge site is open daily from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
From North, East, and West:
- Belt Parkway to Exit 17 S, Cross Bay Boulevard.
- Proceed south on Cross Bay Boulevard across the Joseph P. Addabbo - North Channel Bridge.
- Once you cross the bridge, parking is available on both sides.
From the South (and alternate route from other directions):
- Beach Channel Drive to the Cross Bay - Veterans Memorial Bridge.
- Cross the bridge toward Broad Channel.
- Follow Cross Bay Boulevard through Broad Channel.
- Parking is available on both sides of the road right before the Joseph P. Addabbo Bridge.
Take the Q21 from the Queens Center Mall (Elmhurst) or 116th Street (Rockaway).
Take the Q53 from 61st and Roosevelt Avenue (Woodside). Please note that the Q53 is a +select bus service.