CONFEDERATE ARKANSAS TROOPS
Etter's Battery, Arkansas Light Artillery
Etter's Battery was organized at Little Rock, Arkansas, in the summer of 1862. It was assigned
to W. R. Bradfute's, R. G. Shaver's, and Fagan's Brigade, and later W. D. Blocher's Battalion of
Artillery, Trans-Mississippi Department. The unit took an active part in the conflicts at Helena, Bayou Fourche, Sabine Cross Roads, and Pleasant Hill. At the end of the war it was
serving the guns at Grand Ecore and Alexandria, Louisiana. Its commander was Captain
Chambers B. Etter.
- View Battle Unit's Soldiers »