Permits & Reservations

Special Use Permits

Professional Photography/Filming Permits are issued for photography, filming and associated sound recording to ensure protection of resources, to prevent significant disruption of normal visitor uses, or when they involve props, models, professional crews and casts or set dressings. Permits are required for after-hour access and to access areas normally closed to the visiting public. Other special use activities can use 10-930 form or the 10-930s form.

The contact person for Chaco Culture is Nathan Hatfield. He can be reached at 505-786-7014 x 263.

10-930 Standard Special Use Permit Application

10-930s Application for Special Use Permit

10-931 Application for Special Use Permit Commercial Filming/Still Photography

10-932 Long Application for Commercial Filming/Still Photography

Filming Information Sheet

Last updated: February 1, 2018

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

PO Box 220
Nageezi, NM 87037


(505) 786-7014

Contact Us