Join Cape Lookout National Seashore and more than 20 other environmental educators in an Earth Day Celebration for the whole family.
Saturday, April 25, 2015
10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Get close to marine invertebrates (like whelks and sea stars) with a touch tank, meet rescued wildlife, make coastal crafts, and discover ways you can help protect our environment. This free event is held at Fort Macon State Park in Atlantic Beach, NC.
For more information, visit the Crystal Coast Earth Day Festival's Facebook page.
Earth Day Partners:
- NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores
- Cape Lookout National Seashore
- NC Coastal Federation
- NC Coastal Reserve
- Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center
- NC Division of Marine Fisheries
- Fort Macon State Park
- NC Maritime Museum in Beaufort