Looking for ways to get involved? Browse the links below to find opportunities:
- NPS Centennial - Celebrate the 100th birthday of the National Park Service! Join us with activities, events, and programs across the nation.
- Partners - Check out how we partner with tribes, organizations, agencies, and individuals to manage the trail and provide excellent experiences for visitors.
- Work With Us - Find out what paid or volunteer opportunities currently exist.
- Planning - Stay up to date and get involved in the planning process. The plans currently available on the planning webpage for viewing and downloading are: Long Range Interpretive Plan, Comprehensive Management and Use Plan, and Feasibility Studies.
- Support Your Park - Discover ways that you can be an active part of sharing and preserving the legacy of the trail.