Commercial Use Authorization Insurance Requirements

What are the insurance requirements?

Generally, CUA holders must obtain the minimum liability coverage of $500,000 but may be higher depending on the provided commercial service. The CUA holder must maintain commercial automobile liability coverage for all owned, non-owned, and hired vehicles used by the licensee that is driven into the park that carry passengers or equipment. The policy shall be underwritten by a United States company and must name the United States of America as an additional insured.

Please see all insurance requirements and utilize the checklist below.
Commercial General Liability Insurance
Single Purpose Activities (includes day and overnight hiking, photography and
art classes, bicycling, and group camping)
Vehicle Insurance
(bodily injury and property damage)
Minimum per Occurance Liability Limits
  • Up to 6 passengers
  • 6-15 passengers
  • 16-25 passengers
  • 26+ passengers


Certificate of Liability

The Certificate of Liability (Acord 25) is required for proof of coverage and must be included in your application packet. Click here for example.


Last updated: March 1, 2019

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

4564 Leatherwood Road
Oneida, TN 37841


(423) 569-9778

Contact Us