The historic Levi and Lucy Morehouse Farm consists of several buildings that today constitute a working tree farm. The Morehouse family established the property in 1856. A large, two-story Italianate brick farmhouse was likely constructed in circa 1877 by Levi Morehouse and his family members.
The Morehouse family sold the property in 1894 and the property has had several owners throughout its history. In addition to the historic house, the property includes a spring house, a dairy barn with corncrib, four-portal barn, hog house, and machine shed. These historic outbuildings have been rehabilitated to support the operation of approximately 15 acres of trees. The project primarily consisted of basic repairs including selective window replacement, painting, and roof replacement.
Last updated: October 10, 2017