Sport Fishing
Sport fishing is permitted in both the monument and preserve in accordance with Alaska Department of Fish & Game (ADF&G)regulations. An Alaska sport fishing license is required of all nonresidents 16 and over, and most residents 16 to 59. You may also need a harvest record card and/or king salmon stamp before you fish. For more information and to buy your licenses, stamps, and tags online, visit ADF&G's License and Permits web site. Sport fishing licenses and king salmon stamps may also be purchased from a license vendor (most AK sporting goods stores), by calling (907) 465-2376, or by mail at:

ADF&G Licensing Section
1255 W. 8th Street
P.O. Box 115525
Juneau, AK 99811-5525

Last updated: January 12, 2016

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

PO Box 245
KIng Salmon, AK 99613


(907) 246-3305

Contact Us