Pets may be on the grounds, but they must be on a leash. Only assistance
animals (guide dogs, etc.) are allowed inside the Visitor Center.
- Pets are allowed outside on the grounds, but not in the Visitor Center.
- Helper animals are allowed in the Visitor Center.
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- Pets may not be left unattended or tied to any object.
- Pet excrement must be picked up and properly disposed of in a park trashcan.
- Pets and other animals may not be released into the park. This is for the safety of the animals themselves and for the protection of park wildlife.