Valley Forge is a fee-free park open year-round and sees nearly two million visitors annually. Historic structures, monuments, and trails cover the 3,500 acre landscape that pays tribute to George Washington and his Continental Army.
The links below will help you plan an informed visit to Valley Forge which will make for a more enjoyable experience:
- In Basic Information, gather essential trip planning information including operating hours, current conditions, permits, and more.
- In Directions, learn how to get to Valley Forge, how to get around Valley Forge, and download park maps.
- In Eating & Sleeping, learn about park picnic areas and where you can find food, souvenirs, and local lodging accommodations.
- In Things To Do, find out what Valley Forge has to offer and plan your visit according to the activities available.
- In Calendar, discover special events and programs planned throughout the year.