Directions to the Philander Chase Knox Estate from the Visitor Center
The Estate is located on Library Lane at Yellow Springs Road, just beyond the Knox Covered Bridge.
- From the Visitor Center take Route 23 West, through the park to Route 252.
- Make the left at the light onto Rt 252 South and follow towards the covered bridge.
- Make a right over the covered bridge.
- Make your first left onto Library Lane, it is the large white building on your left.
Parking is available in the lot across from Library Lane and on Wilson Rd. which is the next street up from Library Lane. Additional parking is available in the Knox's Quarters Parking Lot (directions below).
Walking Directions from Knox's Quarters Parking Lot to Philander Chase Knox Estate:
1. From the parking lot, take the pathway to your LEFT to head towards Knox's Quarters
2. At Knox's Quarters, continue past the stables to your left, taking the Knox Trail towards the tree line
3. Continue on the Knox Trail, crossing the Foot Bridge over the Valley Creek
4. Continue along the Knox Trail for approximately 0.15 miles. The PC Knox estate will be the large white house at the end of the trail.
Knox Parking Lot: 40.086146, -75.452193
Philander Chase Knox Estate: 40.085446, -75.456145