All educational groups need to make a reservation.
- Reservations are taken on a first-call basis.
- Ranger-led programs are limited to 35 students and are offered at Fort Caroline and Kingsley Plantation.
- Self-guided programs may have up to 60 students.
Sites that accommodate educational groups include:
- Fort Caroline
- Kingsley Plantation
- Ribault Club (a Florida Park Service site located near Kingsley Plantation)
When you call to make a reservation:
- Have a program in mind.
- Have a date in mind.
- Call the appropriate site.
- Have questions ready!
- Plan to be on the phone for about five minutes.
Call and speak with a ranger:
- Fort Caroline, 904.641.7155
- Kingsley Plantation, 904.251.3537 or 3626
- Ribault Club, 904.251.2802
Did You Know?
Painted Buntings return to nest within the boundaries of the Timucuan Preserve each year in late April. More...