All educational groups need to make a reservation.
- Reservations are taken on a first-call basis.
- Ranger-led programs are limited to 35 students and are offered at Fort Caroline and Kingsley Plantation.
- Self-guided programs may have up to 60 students.
Sites that accommodate educational groups include:
- Fort Caroline
- Kingsley Plantation
- Ribault Club (a Florida Park Service site located near Kingsley Plantation)
When you call to make a reservation:
- Have a program in mind.
- Have a date in mind.
- Call the appropriate site.
- Have questions ready!
- Plan to be on the phone for about five minutes.
Call and speak with a ranger:
- Fort Caroline, 904.641.7155
- Kingsley Plantation, 904.251.3537 or 3626
- Ribault Club, 904.251.2802
Did You Know?
The first translation of a Native American language into a European language – Timucuan to Spanish - occurred on lands within the Timucuan Preserve in the late 1500s. Fray Francisco Pareja did this translation at the Catholic mission of San Juan del Puerto on present day Ft. George Island. More...