Important Field Trip Information
- Schedule your group as early as possible.
(The busiest time of year is April & May)
- Fill out and Fax the FEE WAIVER FORM to the Park at (808) 882-4610.
- Make sure you plan enough time for your students to benefit from your visit to the Park. 45-60 minutes is ideal, though 30 minutes is adequate for smaller groups. Programs should be scheuled between 8:30am to 12:00pm or between 12:30pm to 3:30pm. (Note: first come, first serve on dates and times)
- If your group is running late on the day of your program, please contact the Park as soon as possible. Although Park staff will do everything possible to accomadate changes in times, groups arriving late cannot be guaranteed a guided program.
- Spencer County Beach Park is adjacent to Pu'ukohola Heiau NHS and provides picnic tables and a pavillion for groups wishing to stop for a break, lunch, etc.
- If you are interested in a service project during your visit, please let Park staff know when you schedule your group.