Charles Pulsipher was the superintendent of the tithing ranch at Pipe Spring 1877-1879.
Margaret (Maggie) Cox worked as a hired girl at the Pipe Spring ranch in the late 1890s. She eventually married the future owner’s son Charles Heaton.
Joseph and Harriett Brown managed the Pipe Spring ranch in the early 1880s
Elijah Averett and his twin brother Elisha were master stonemasons who, at 60 years old, helped build Winsor Castle.
Edwin D. Woolley brought his second wife, Flora,and her children to Pipe Spring in 1886. They stayed to the early 1890s, the anti-polygamy raid years.
Eliza Luella (Ella) Stewart was the first telegraph operator at Pipe Spring, 1871. At 16 years old this was her first job away from home.
Last Updated: 01/28/2015