There are many ways to enjoy your visit at Oxon Cove Park and Oxon Hill Farm. Here are some suggestions for a great park visit:
- Schedule of Activities: Group reservations are required for our most popular programs such as, Meet the Dairy Cow, Chicken and Egg, and Wagon Rides. Groups of 5 or more can schedule reservations at least 2 weeks prior to the visit by calling Stephanie Marrone on 301-839-1176. CClick here to find out more.
- Self-guided Tour: You can explore on your own and see farm equipment, historic structures, our Visitor Center, and barnyard. Note: the animals may not always be in view and may be in different locations.
- Hiking and Biking: Venture beyond the hilltop and explore part of Oxon Cove Park's 512 acres by strolling along the lower fields or riding the bike path along Oxon Cove.
- Picnicking: Enjoy a picnic at one of our designated picnic areas. No reservations needed. Food is not sold in the park.
- Events and Educational Activities: The park offers a wide variety of seasonal programs, demonstrations, special events, and cirriculum-based education programs.
Programs may be cancelled without prior notice.