Things To Do
* Envision the past viewing exhibits and a 17-minute movie at the Museum.
* Stroll to the Earthlodge and Early Mississippian temple mounds.
* Immerse yourself in a wetlands environment by taking a walk on our boardwalk.
* Walk back in time through the wilderness of the Ocmulgee River floodplain on the River Trail.
* Bicycle on the park road
* Contemplate Georgia's "Fall Line" environment along Walnut Creek.
* See Ocmulgee after dark during Lantern Light Tours in March.
* Learn about Middle Georgia's history and environment during Earthday in April.
* Experience the very special Ocmulgee Indian Celebration on the third weekend in September.
* Browse through the Ocmulgee National Monument Association's Museum Shop.
Did You Know?
Designs like this person in a canoe show us art and views of life from the ancient past. Carved into a seashell, we wonder today if jewelry like this was just ornamentation or if perhaps each design had important symbolic meanings.