In 2015, entrance fees will be waived on:
- January 19 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- February 14-16 (Washington's Birthday weekend)
- April 18-19 (National Park Week's opening weekend)
- August 25 (National Park Service's 99th birthday)
- September 26 (National Public Lands Day)
- November 11 (Veterans Day)
Weekly Passes: Non-transferable and valid for 7 consecutive days including the date of purchase. Weekly passes may be upgraded to annual passes within 7 days of purchase.
Private Vehicle: $6. Valid for 7 days.
Admits one (1) private, non-commercial vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less) and all its occupants to Natural Bridges National Monument.
Motorcycle: $3. Valid for 7 days.
Admits one (1) individual on a private, non-commercial motorcycle to Natural Bridges National Monument. Any passengers pay the per person fee not to exceed the private vehicle fee of $6.
Per Person: $3. Valid for 7 days.
Admits one (1) individual with no car to Natural Bridges National Monument. Typically used for bicyclists, hikers and pedestrians. Youth 15 and under are admitted free.