Change in Operation Hours & Seasons
Moores Creek National Battlefield's operating hours have changed. Please see Operating Hours & Seasons for more information.
Moores Creek National Battlefield is located 20 miles NW of Wilmington, North Carolina.
· From Highway 17, follow US 421 to NC 210, then West on NC 210
· From Interstate 40, take exit 408 (NC 210) West at Rocky Point.
· From Interstate 95 North, take exit 13-A for NC 74 East towards Wilmington.
· From Interstate 95 South, take exit 81-B for I-40 East towards Wilmington. From Interstate 40, take exit 408 (NC 210) West at Rocky Point.
· From Fayetteville, North Carolina, take Interstate 95 South to Exit 13-A
If you have any questions please call us as 910-283-5591
Did You Know?
The Heroic Women’s Monument at Moores Creek National Battlefield is believed to be the only monument in America to 18th century women and their sacrifices during the American Revolution.