Change in Operation Hours & Seasons
Moores Creek National Battlefield's operating hours have changed. Please see Operating Hours & Seasons for more information.
Access to Moores Creek Bridge Closed for Trail Maintenance
Due to recent storms, hiking trail acces to Moores Creek Bridge along the History Trail is limited. The rest of the park trails, including access to monuments and the battlefield is still accessible. Please call the park for further updates.
Moores Creek National Battlefield is located 20 miles NW of Wilmington, North Carolina.
· From Highway 17, follow US 421 to NC 210, then West on NC 210
· From Interstate 40, take exit 408 (NC 210) West at Rocky Point.
· From Interstate 95 North, take exit 13-A for NC 74 East towards Wilmington.
· From Interstate 95 South, take exit 81-B for I-40 East towards Wilmington. From Interstate 40, take exit 408 (NC 210) West at Rocky Point.
· From Fayetteville, North Carolina, take Interstate 95 South to Exit 13-A
If you have any questions please call us as 910-283-5591
Did You Know?
Moores Creek National Battlefield has the oldest continually serving Friends group in the National Park System. They are the Moores Creek Battleground Association and were established in 1899.