Mississippi River Visitor Center
120 W. Kellogg Blvd. Saint Paul, MN 55102 (map) Visitor Center is in the lobby of the Science Museum of Minnesota.
- Monday: Closed except for some holidays (Memorial Day, Labor Day). Call the visitor center for holiday specific hours at 651-293-0200.
- Tuesday through Thursday: 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas days.
- Closed one or two weeks in September when the Science Musuem closes for maintenance and exhibit updates.
- Schedule changes occur due to special events and severe weather. Call 651-293-0200 for more information.
Suite 105, 111 Kellogg Blvd E.St. Paul, MN 55101-1256
Headquarters hours are from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, but closed on Federal holidays. Please call 651-293-0200 for more information.
Other Visitor Centers
There are other visitor centers within the Mississippi National River and Recreation Area which are operated by state and local governments and private agencies. Operating hours of these facilities vary from season to season. Consult our Plan Your Visit page for information on these other visitor centers.