Hey Kids! Here are some activities you can do at home. Just download and print each page (ask your parents for help if you need it). Then, have fun while you learn about Ancestral Puebloan life at Mesa Verde. And don't forget to try #6 to learn how you can help protect our national parks.
Illustration by Mary Lloyd
1. Times Have Changed - matching
2. Home Sweet Home - dot-to-dot
3. Food Find - word find
4. A-Mazing Migration - maze
5. Plain, Coiled, or Painted - draw
6. How Can I Help? - picture search
Did You Know?
Approximately 600 of the over 4700 archeological sites found in Mesa Verde National Park are cliff dwellings. Other sites include mesa top pueblos, farming terraces, towers, reservoirs, and check dams.