Lassen Volcanic National Park 2013 Annual Pass Photo Contest
May 14, 2012
Darlene Koontz, 530-595-6102
Photos may be submitted for the Lassen Volcanic Annual Park Pass photo contest beginning May 1, ending September 10, 2012. "One visitor will have the opportunity to share their Lassen Volcanic National Park experience, captured on camera, with thousands of other park visitors," stated Superintendent Darlene M. Koontz. Images submitted will be judged by employees and volunteers of Lassen Volcanic National Park. The selected image will be printed on the 2013 Lassen Volcanic Annual Pass. The winner will receive photo credit and a $50 gift certificate compliments of the Lassen Association.
- Photos should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Suggested resolution for images is 300 dpi or more for a 5x7 inch sized photo
- Lassen Photo Contest should be in the subject line of the email.
- For each photo submitted, include in your email, name, address, phone number, subject and location of each photo.
- Limit of two photos per household.
- Entries must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on Monday, September 10, 2012. Photos will become the property of the U. S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service.
The $25 Lassen Annual Pass is valid for one year from the month of purchase and is also honored at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area. As part of the Federal Lands Recreation Enhancement Act passed by Congress, the park will retain 80 percent of the fees collected to pay for needed repairs and projects to improve visitor services and facilities. For more information, please contact the park fee manager at (530) 595-6120 or visit the park website at www.nps.gov/lavo.