Primary Research Services
- Plan & Research
- Plan a Historic Furnishings Report
- Plan a Consultation
- Exhibit Research Services
- Object Research Services
- Primary Research Services
Frequently park staff have ideas for interpretive programs or educational materials but can’t find the time to accomplish the research that good programs demand. HFC curators can help.
- We can examine your collection and documentation and suggest areas for further research.
- We can conduct the research and provide you with the results, so that you can develop your own program.
- We can provide research to develop the interpretive program or educational materials for you.
- We can help you assess your collection to determine what’s real, what’s fake, and what’s useful to your interpretation.
- We can examine outside collections to determine whether they are worth acquiring.
- We are skilled in using and have easy access to the federal repositories in Washington D.C., like the Library of Congress and the National Archives.