NPS Contracts & Contracting Information
- Contractors Home
- HFC IDIQ Contracts
- Other NPS IDIQ Contracts
- How to Use These Contracts
- Office of Acquisition Management
The Office of Acquisition Management is responsible for the acquisition programs of Harpers Ferry Center. Learn more
The National Park Service is acquiring goods and services electronically using the Internet. All Federal Government Procurement Opportunities over $25,000 are posted on a centrally located electronic web-board called FedBizOpps (short for Federal Business Opportunities).
When you access the web-board you can:
- Review all requirements posted by the entire Federal community;
- Search for any open solicitations; and
- Receive electronic awards and notices.
There is no cost for this service. To take advantage of future opportunities electronically, you must:
- Obtain a valid Dun and Bradstreet Number (D&B) from Dun & Bradstreet. You may access the Dun & Bradstreet website or call them toll-free at 1-866-705-5711.
- Register your firm at Central Contractor Registration. Only registered vendors may submit a quote.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact the Harpers Ferry Center Office of Acquisition Management at 304-535-6227.
The HFC Office of Acquisition Management is responsible for the acquisition programs of Harpers Ferry Center. Learn more
NPS IDIQ Contracts
NPS IDIQ contracts provide established and proven sources for completing work in a timely and cost efficient manner. They also provide contracts with fixed rates and standard specifications.
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU)
Pursuant to Public Law 95-507, every federal agency is required to have an OSDBU. The primary responsibility of the OSDBU is to ensure that small businesses are treated fairly and have an opportunity to compete and be selected for a fair amount of the agency's contracting and subcontracting dollars. Harpers Ferry Center's Small Business Specialists are Kim Strite (304-535-6485) and Dave Ely (304-535-6236).