Welcome to the Urban Oasis, Greenbelt Park, Maryland
Just twelve miles from Washington, D.C., Greenbelt Park is located in suburban Greenbelt, Maryland.
The park features a 174 site campground, nine miles of trails, and three picnic areas.
The campground is open all year round.
The campground is known for its affordability, safety, peaceful surroundings, and National Park Service hospitality.
- Operating Hours & Seasons
- Fees and Reservations
- Firearms Law Information
- Summer Campground Reservations- Now through September 2nd available
- Greenbelt Park map including trails
- Invasive Plant Removal, the first Saturday of each month at 11:00 a.m. at the Sweetgum Picnic Area
- Route 1 Velo Wednesday night Bicycle races
Did You Know?
Greenbelt Park (located in Maryland) is a part of National Capital Parks East. NCP East consists of parks including Fort Washington, Oxon Hill Farm, Frederick Douglass Historic Site, Anacostia Park, Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens and Mary McLeod Bethune House.