Welcome to the Urban Oasis, Greenbelt Park, Maryland
Just twelve miles from Washington, D.C., Greenbelt Park is located in suburban Greenbelt, Maryland.
The park features a 174 site campground, nine miles of trails, and three picnic areas.
The campground is open all year round.
The campground is known for its affordability, safety, peaceful surroundings, and National Park Service hospitality.
- Operating Hours & Seasons
- Fees and Reservations
- Firearms Law Information
- Summer Campground Reservations- Now through September 2nd available
- Greenbelt Park map including trails
- Invasive Plant Removal, Saturday September 6 at 11:00 a.m. at the Sweetgum Picnic Area
- Route 1 Velo Wednesday night Bicycle races
Did You Know?
that the Greenbelt Park (Md) campground hosted the Native American's Longest Walk II. The original Longest Walk was completed in 1978 as Native Americans protested the rights and conditions of the Native American communities.