Pets are members of our families, but there are some things you should be aware of before bringing your pet to the park.
- Pets are allowed in developed areas, in frontcountry campgrounds and picnicareas,along roads, in parking areas, and in boats on lakes where motorizedwatercraft are permitted.
- Pets are not permitted on trails, along lake shores, in the backcountry, orin any building.
- Pets must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet, under physical restraint,or caged at all times, including while in open-bed pickup trucks.
- Pets are not to be left tied to an object when unattended.
- Pet owners must pick up after their pets anddisposeof waste in a trash receptacle. Owners must not allow a pet to make noisethat is unreasonable.The bike path between Apgar and West Glacier does allow dogs.