Scotty's Castle Road Construction
Expect 30 minute delays Monday-Saturday on Scotty's Castle Road and Mesquite Springs Campground Road. Caution advised due to unpaved surfaces and sections of one-lane road.
Scotty's Castle Road Closure
The road from Scotty's Castle east to the park boundary will be closed to all traffic from February 10 to April 10, 2014. The Castle can be accessed from the south via CA-190 and Scotty's Castle Road; expect 30 minute delays.
• Amargosa Opera House
• Amargosa River Natural Area
• Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge
• Borax Museum
• China Ranch Date Farm
• Dumont Dunes Off-Highway Vehicle Area
• Eastern California Museum
• Goldwell Open Air Museum
• Lone Pine Film History Museum
• Manzanar National Historic Site
• Rhyolite Ghost Town
• Tecopa Hot Springs|
• Trona Pinnacles
Local Partners & Information Resources
• Beatty Chamber of Commerce (Beatty, Nevada)
• Death Valley Chamber of Commerce (Shoshone, California)
• Maturango Museum (Ridgecrest, CA)
Did You Know?
Rainfall in Death Valley averages less than 2 inches a year. There have been some years of no recorded rainfall at all! More...