Are you looking for an opportunity to help your community? Do you want to help keep Chamizal National Memorial an amazing place? Maybe learn some new skills? Then check out the opportunities to be a VIP (Volunteer-in-Parks) at Chamizal National Memorial. Come help the National Park Service to preserve, protect, and interpret one of the country's special places!
As a special Thank You to all NPS Volunteers, they will receive a free Volunteer-in-Parks Annual Pass (worth $80) once they accrue 250 hours. This pass covers admission to all Federal Lands for one year.
Volunteer opportunities at Chamizal National Memorial include:
- Park Promoter - Promote the National Park Service and Chamizal National Memorial throughout the El Paso area including community groups, special events, and school visits
- Puppeteer - Join the Chamizal National Memorial puppeteer team. Work with hand puppets and marionettes to help tell the Chamizal Story
- Visitor Center and Interpretation- Help with visitor center operations, meet visitors from all over the world and help tell the Chamizal story
- Education Program - Help with education programs and projects
- Grounds - Help keep the memorial a beautiful place to visit
- Theater - There are a variety of ways to help our theater operations and learn some new skills along the way
- Administration - Help the Administration division keep the park running like a well-oiled machine
- Group Activities - If you have a group looking to do some volunteer work, contact us for a tailor-made activity that helps you and helps the memorial
You can also check out our listings on .
To find out more:
Call the volunteer coordinator at 915-532-7273 x 127