Zion Canyon Field Institute provides dozens of hands-on one- to three-day programs each year, as the educational arm of the Zion Natural History Association (ZNHA). A non-profit organization established in 1929, ZNHA supports education, research, publication, and programs for the benefit of Zion National Park, Cedar Breaks National Monument, and Pipe Spring National Monument.
- Call Now:
- Visit Now:
- Adventure Programs, College/University Field Semesters, Custom Programs, Family Programs, Field Seminars
- Single grade level class,Mixed/multiple grade class,Homeschool group,College/University class,Club or interest group (children),Club or interest group (teen),Club or interest group (adult)
- ZCFI offers multi-day programs, day programs, multi-day field trips, research programs, and special events.
- Art, Biology: Animals, Biology: Plants, Botany, Climate, Climate Change, Community, Earth Science, Ecology, Education, Environment, Geography, Geology, Historic Preservation, History, Hydrology, Landscapes, Paleontology, Pioneer America, Reconstruction, Recreation / Leisure / Tourism, Regional Studies, Science and Technology, Wilderness, Wildlife Biology, Wildlife Management
- Field Schools & Institutes