Permits & Reservations

Reservations are not required for any of the public use cabins within the preserve. The cabins are available on a free, first come, first served basis.

Commercial Activities

A business or an individual must obtain either a Concession Contract or a Commercial Use Authorization (CUA) prior to conducting any commercial activity in Yukon-Charley Rivers National Preserve.

These contracts and permits are issued and administered by the National Park Service (NPS).

Visit our webpage Do Business With Us to download a list of authorized commercial guides in Yukon-Charley Rivers or to obtain a permit to conduct business in the park. Contact the visitor center in Eagle with further questions at 907-547-2233.


Other Permits

  • Commercial Filming -- Commercial operations wishing to film within the boundaries of the preserve must obtain a filming permit.
  • Special Use Permits -- This catch-all category covers permits that may be necessary for a variety of activities, such as organizing a large wedding in the park. Contact us for more details on Special Use Permits.

Last updated: October 19, 2017

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

P.O. Box 167
Eagle, AK 99738


(907) 547-2233

Contact Us