|Subscribe | What is RSS|
- On October 15 the Fishing Bridge, where the East Entrance Road crosses the Yellowstone River, will close to all traffic for the rest of the 2018 season.
- During the closure, the East Entrance Road will remain open from the entrance station to Sedge Bay, weather permitting.
- People needing to travel through Yellowstone to or from Cody, Wyoming, and beyond will need to use the Northeast Entrance during this closure.
- On November 5 all roads in the park will close at 8 a.m. except the road between the North Entrance and the Northeast Entrance.
- Read more about road improvements between Fishing Bridge and Indian Pond.
- Find updated road status on the park website, at visitor centers, and by calling (307) 344-2117. To receive Yellowstone road alerts on your mobile phone, text "82190" to 888-777 (an automatic text reply will confirm receipt and provide instructions).
Last updated: October 12, 2018