|Subscribe | What is RSS|
- Dunraven Pass remains open to all travel. It was scheduled to close today, October 9.
- Park managers decided to keep the pass open as long as possible to alleviate traffic delays from the upcoming Fishing Bridge closure (October 15 - November 5) and delays experienced from the construction zone between Norris and Mammoth.
- The park will keep the pass open until November 5 unless weather makes it impossible for park staff to maintain.
- For the public road report call (307) 344-2117.
- To receive Yellowstone road alerts on your mobile phone, text "82190" to 888-777 (an automatic text reply will confirm receipt and provide instructions).
- Currently, the Yellowstone Live map that displays road conditions on our website is not working. We hope to have it fixed soon.