|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Morgan Warthin, (307) 344-2015
- Tower Fall to Canyon Junction (Dunraven Pass) will open Friday, May 24, at 8 a.m., weather dependent.
- Anticipate possible temporary road closures, especially in the spring, due to inclement weather and dangerous driving conditions.
- Watch for ice (melting snow that freezes on the road overnight), rocks, and possible downed trees on the road.
- Drivers are reminded that the maximum speed on Dunraven Pass is 35 mph and in select areas, it is 25 mph.
- Find updated road status on the park website, visitor centers, and by calling (307) 344-2117. To receive Yellowstone road alerts on your mobile phone, text "82190" to 888-777 (an automatic text reply will confirm receipt and provide instructions).
Last updated: May 22, 2019