|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Morgan Warthin, (307) 344-2015
- Due to heavy snow and unsafe conditions, the following area trails and overlooks are closed until conditions improve:
- Norris Geyser Basin
- All overlooks along the North Rim Drive at Canyon Village
- Talk with a park ranger at Old Faithful, Mammoth Hot Springs, Canyon Village, and West Yellowstone visitor centers for area specific updates.
- Find updated road status on the park website, at visitor centers, and by calling (307) 344-2117. To receive Yellowstone road alerts on your mobile phone, text "82190" to 888-777 (an automatic text reply will confirm receipt and provide instructions).
- Expect winter conditions when you visit the park. Please use caution!
Tags: National Park Week
Last updated: April 20, 2018