- The CUA for Painting and Photography Services allows the CUA holder to conduct interpretative road based photography trips, instruction and/or painting instruction and services such as wedding and portrait photography. Portrait photography includes photographers that are hired (receiving compensation) to take portraits (photos) of individuals (including domestic animals). This includes wedding photography, student and family portraits and documentary style portraiture. Video filming is not allowed with this permit. Limited front country hiking on boardwalk areas and designated trails less than ½ mile from the road is permitted. Hiking to Trout Lake is also permitted.
- Guided activities such as day hiking (greater than ½ mile from the road), backpacking, biking, boating, and/or fishing are not authorized under this permit and require a separate CUA.
- Group size will be limited to 15 people including guides. Multiple groups must be dispersed and may not congregate at a destination.
- Client activities must not conflict with the public's normal use of park areas.
- CUA holders and their vehicles are permitted to occupy the parking lots or vehicle pull-outs in Hayden Valley and Lamar Valley for a maximum of 2 hours.
- All individuals are required to comply as directed by NPS staff engaged in administering wildlife management operations or managing wildlife viewing opportunities.