Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts turns 50 in 2016. Wolf Trap Farm Park (the park's original name) was created by an act of legislation on October 15, 1966. Come celebrate with us on Saturday, October 15, 2016.
The event will run from 9 am to 4 pm. All activities and books are free and open to the public. Self-paced activities will be available at the green canopy at the main gate area of the Filene Center or the Ranger Station in the case of rain. For more information or to RSVP for the tours call (703) 255-1827 or e-mail us.
Backstage Tours: 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
A behind the scenes look at the world-class Filene Center. Stand on the stage and learn about the performer experience and theater operations. Tour last approximately an one hour and meet at Stage Door.
- Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Art Junior Ranger books
- National Historic Preservation Act 50th Anniversary Junior Ranger books (badges and pins while supplies last)
- Centennial Junior Ranger books (wooden badges as supplies last)
- Wolf Trap Trail or TRACK Trail maps
- Picnic areas available throughout the park