Materials Needed to make a headlamp:
- 2 sheets of construction paper (yellow & color of your choice)
- Using yellow construction paper cut out one circle that is 2 inches wide.
- Using a different color of construction paper, cut out 3 strips that are 12 inches long by 2 inches wide.
- Glue two of the strips together so they form a circle. This part will fit around your forehead.
- Lay the circle on its edge and glue the third strip across the circle to form an arch. This part will go across the top of your head.
- Finally, take the yellow circle and glue it to the front of your paper headlamp.