Wind Cave Room - Fairgrounds
The Fairgrounds was first entered by George A. Stabler, Alvin McDonald, Elmer McDonald, and J.D. McDonald on March 20, 1892. This room was the largest discovered in Wind Cave until the Club Room was found in 1964. It was called the Fairgrounds by George Stabler because every feature of the cave could be found there.
Last updated: April 10, 2015