Historic District - Ranger Cabin - 1935

Ranger Cabin - 1935
Ranger Cabin - 1935

NPS Photo by Jim Pisarowicz

 
This building is located 110 yards (101 m) NW of visitor center and across the parking lot; the northernmost of three small houses. The house was built originally in 1924. The entire house was moved and remodeled in 1935. The original exterior was covered with wood shingles.

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

26611 US Highway 385
Hot Springs, SD 57747

Phone:

(605) 745-4600
Park information

Contact Us