Targeted Grades: Grades 3-7. Can be used with older and younger students.
Inventory for Amazing Animals:
- Folder of laminated lesson plans
- Folder of laminated handouts and copy pages
- Folder of laminated animal picture cards
- Folder of laminated animal track cards
- "Diet of Animals at White Sands" game
- Tracks Poster
- Books: 1) Common Mammals 2) Little Critters of South West 3) Creepy Critters of the South West 4) 50 Common Insects 5) 50 Common Reptiles/ Amphibians 6) Desert Life
- White Sands, White Wilderness VHS
- Colored pencils
The process for reserving a trunk is easy.
1) Download the reservation form
2) Complete the form, including necessary signatures
3) Email it back to us at email@example.com
Once we receive your form, the education specialist will contact you via email to confirm dates and to schedule delivery or pickup of the trunk.
After you've had a chance to use the trunks in your classroom, we would appreciate hearing your comments and suggestions. Your feedback really helps us improve the resources we offer and our services to the schools. Simply download the feedback form and return it to us.
- Biodiversity, Biology: Animals, Ecology, Wildlife Biology
- Traveling Trunk