Commercial Filming and Still Photography Permits

Commercial Filming and Still Photography Permits

All commercial film production requires a permit. Commercial still photography requires a permit in certain instances. Visitors taking photos or filming for their personal use do not need a permit.

Please download the guidelines and application below.

For more information concerning Special Use Permits or Commercial Filming please contact Mrs. Laurelly Richards at (340) 776-6201 ext. 244 or email the park with the subject line "Attn: Commercial Filming" or "Special Use Permits."

Last updated: April 14, 2015

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

1300 Cruz Bay Creek
St. John, VI 00830


(340) 776-6201 x238
Headquarters/Visitor Center phone contact Information.

Contact Us