1. Who were General Grant's three Corps Commanders?
2. Where was one of the first battles that involved United States Colored Troops (USCT)?
3. How many casualties (both North and South) were suffered at the Siege of Vicksburg?
4. Who commanded the 7th Missouri?
5. On what day did the attack take place?
6. What was Andrew Hickenlooper's rank and position?
7. On what date did work on Ransom's Approach commence?
8. To whom was the Missouri Monument dedicated?
9. Who led the volunteer storming party of 150 men along the road?
10. Which Ohio regiment does this monument commemorate?
11. What was placed atop the trenches at this place?
12. What activities are prohibited in a National Cemetery?
13. What sank the ironclad U.S.S. Cairo?
14. What is the name of the 400-ton derrick that raised the U.S.S. Cairo from the Yazoo River?
15. What does the sign on the tree say?
16. Who was the commander of the 54th Illinois Infantry?
17. How many casualties did the 1st Iowa Artillery suffer during the siege?
18. What regiment is commemorated by this monument?
19. Who was the Battery E Commander at this site?
20. How many artillery pieces were located at this gun position?
21. On what dates were these mortars served?
22. On what day did the Vicksburg Garrison surrender?
23. What was the colonel's name?