Thank you for visiting the Roosevelt-Vanderbilt NHS. While you and your pet are welcome, there are some regulations to follow in order to make your visit a safe and enjoyable one for you and other visitors:
- Pets must be leashed at all times
- Pet excrement must be picked up and disposed of properly
- Pets may not be left unattended
- Pets must not be allowed to make excessive noise
- Pets are not allowed to damage property or plants and may not disturb wildlife
- Pets, other than service animals, may not enter the buildings
Failure to obey these regulations may result in a fine (36 Code of Federal Regulations 2.15).
Please help keep the site open to your animal companions by respecting the resources and other visitors.