Do Business With Us

Commercial Use Authorization (CUA)

A Commercial Use Authorization is required for commercial transportation companies that bring visitors to and from WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument.

To see a list of currently authorized transportation companies, click here.

Commercial transportation vehicles are defined as any type of motor vehicle used for commercial transportation in which visitors are conveyed into and/or out of any WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument area for a direct or indirect fee and, except for on-board interpretive services, no other services are provided.

If you are interested in offering commercial transportation to visitors coming to WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument units, including the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, a CUA must be obtained. Please find here the 2016 CUA Application Packet.

Special Use Permit (SUP)

The Pearl Harbor Visitor Center offers a unique venue that allows the visitor to connect with the past as well as to remember and honor those who suffered, sacrificed and paid the ultimate price for freedom. Special events at the new Pearl Harbor Visitor Center are allowed under a special Use Permit as long as they fall within the scope and purpose for which the Memorial was established. Permits may be issued for events such as special performances, public spectator attractions, entertainment, ceremonies and other events provided that the following criteria are met:

  • There is a meaningful association between the park area and the event, and
  • The event will contribute to visitor understanding of the significance of the park area.

Commercial Filming

A permit is not required for a visitor's personal, noncommercial filming and photography activities within normal visitor center hours. However, all commercial filming activities require a permit.

Commercial filming means filming that involves the digital or film recording of a visual image or sound recording by person, business or other entity for a market audience. That includes recordings such as those used for a documentary, television or feature film, advertisement, or similar project.

Questions pertaining to permits? e-mail us or call (808) 725-6150.

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

National Park Service
WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
1845 Wasp Blvd. Bldg. 176

Honolulu, HI 96818


(808) 422-3399

Contact Us