The map at the bottom of the page shows the location of these campgrounds.
2. Platte River Campground
On Benzie 708, .2 miles west Of M-22 (near Platte River)
4. Betsie River Campsite (Private)
100 sites, showers, electricity, pull-thru sites, fish cleaning station, closed Dec1 to Apr1, reservations available.
5. Timber Ridge Campground (Private)
6. Empire Township Campground
60 sites, primitive, pay showers,
7. Garey Lake State Forest Campground
Separate horse trail camp, 15 Individual sites, rustic, fishing, hiking, equestrian.
8. Holiday Park Campground (Private)
154 sites, hookups, fish, boat, swim, volleyball, basketball, reservations available.
10. Interlochen State Park
187 acres, 490 sites, rustic, playground, boat launch, store, volleyball, horseshoes, fishing, swimming, reservations available.
11. Lake Ann State Forest Campgroun
30 sites, rustic, launch site, hiking trails.
12. Lake Dubonnet State Forest
50 sites, rustic, fishing, hiking, biking, boat launch, tents, and small RVs.
13. Leelanau Pines Campground (Private)
181 sites, camp store, game room, boats, showers, trails, playground, propane, laundry, tent sites, full hook up sites, reservations.
14. Leelanau State Park
52 sites, rustic on Lake Michigan 2 mini-cabins, hiking, lighthouse open in summer, reservations available.
15. Lake Leelanau RV Park (Private)
196 sites, showers, propane, hookups, cable TV, beach & boats, reservations available.
16. Platte River State Forest Campground
26 sites, rustic, 15 night max stay, small trailers only, no RV's boating fishing snowmobiles, biking, hiking, reservations available.
17. Indigo Bluffs
Indigo Bluffs offers 2 exclusive sections: a Motorcoach Resort and a RV Park for all towables and motorized RV's. Rustic cabins are also offered and cottages coming in 2014. Pool, club room, playground, wi-fi, laundry, and bath facilities.
18. Sunnywoods Resort (Private)
40 sites with full hookups, adjacent to Platte River, showers, game room, reservations available.
19. Timberline Campground (Private)
189 sites, modern, pool, open all year, winter rates, reservations available.
20. Traverse City State Park
343 sites, modern, playground, swimming, fishing, 2 mini-cabins, open all year, youth organization site, reservations available.
21. Turtle Lake Campground (Private)
59 sites, rustic and modern, beach, boats, swimming, fishing, showers, cottages, reservations available.
22. Vacation Trailer Park (Private)
23. Veterans Memorial State Forest
24 sites, rustic, no showers 14 night stay max boating, swimming, fishing, hiking.
24. Grass Lake State Forest Campground
15 sites, rustic, 14 nights stay max, no RV's, boating, canoeing, fishing, hiking, boat launch
25. Wild Cherry Resort (Private)
49 sites, 25 on lake, water, sewer, electric, reservations available.
Last updated: February 5, 2020