Downloading An Image
- Click on "View Album" for the collection topic you want.
- Click on the image (or its title) you want to print or download. A separate window will open.
- Right click on the image.
- From the drop down window list choose “Save Picture” if you want to download the image or "Print" if you want to print directly from the site.
- If you want to download and save the image, enter the file location where the image is to be stored, name it, and click save.
NOTE: Image sizes vary. If you are a return user, please note that you are no longer able to download a variety of image sizes. The NPS's websites have recently been switched to a new content management system and at this time there is no option for providing alternate sizes.
ABOUT OUR PHOTOS: The images in our photo albums are public domain and therefore have unrestricted use. If a photographer is listed, a credit is appreciated.